Mooneyes products and logos are an indelible part of hot rod nostalgia, easily recognizable to gearheads and novices alike. Located in Santa Fe Springs, California, since the 1950s, Mooneyes is known for producing high quality parts for hot rods and motorcycles that look great and get the job done right.
Paying tribute to the storied histories of both Vans and Mooneyes, the Mooneyes Sk8-Hi blends iconic branding from both companies for a unique take on this legendary high top shoe. This iconic silhouette also includes re-enforced toe caps, supportive padded collars, and signature rubber waffle outsoles.
• Vans x Mooneyes collection
• Vans’ legendary high top, sidestripe shoe
• Durable suede and canvas uppers
• Lace-up closure
• Re-enforced toe caps
• Supportive padded collars
• Signature rubber waffle outsoles